Vaše náplň práce
The Sales Manager actively supports the development of SSL's competitive position at the respective OEM, drives SSL strategy for the respective OEM by triggering, executing and following up acquisition activities, leads the local team and ensures project success by target oriented project management.
▪ Supports the development and preparation of both tactical and strategical plans including long term sales plan and budgets for respective OEM based on CBU goals and growth objectives
▪ Drives product portfolio management by ensuring generation of strategic business plans
▪ Analyses the market and technology and supports business strategy generation
▪ Analyses the figures of sales, turnover and costs as well as the company´s share for deliveries and marginal
contribution for the dedicated OEM region
▪ Observes competitive activities
▪ Identifies trends and new product ideas
▪ Evaluates sales results regularly and reports them to the responsible manager ▪ Initiates appropriate steps to develop the team ▪ Ensures that organization policies are uniformly understood and properly interpreted and administered
Entrepreneurial Responsibility :
• Acquisition of new business for responsible OEMs.
• Managing RFQs, preparation of business plans and making commercial offers
• Responsibility for all commercial issues of the dedicated OEM projects including sub-projects, engineering
changes and price negotiation
• Responsible for project planning including setting priorities, coordinate and monitor project success to guarantee
project targets (time, cost and quality)
▪ Ensures that all activities are performed in compliance with relevant local, state and federal laws and regulations
▪ Responsible to escalate issues including disputes, quality problems, cost issues or problems respecting time (duty
▪ Responsibility for project completion and project transfer to the KAMs
▪ Leadership of the team to ensure project success including profit, time, and quality
▪ Actively resolves any conflicts arrising between people, teams and units
Key Account management:
▪ Active customer relationship management on operational and lower management level
▪ Addressing customer demands appropriately commercially or technically.
▪ Operates on 1st escalation level - if needed
▪ Generation of quotations, negitiations of price increases, forex chnmges
▪ Analysis of forecasts/ schedules/projections data
▪ Tracking of efficiency of forecasts & schedules and supporting optimisation/ reducing deviation
▪ Safeguards commited standards of quality guidelines (internal and external), quality awareness, customer quality
targets and observes customer care commitments
▪ Ensures that agreed processes are strictly followed
▪ Degreee in technical, science or business studies (university / university of applied science)
▪ Reliable knowledge of data processing MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint).
▪ minimum of 8-12 years experience with demonstrated success regarding development projects and large-scale series production in the automotive and/or automotive ancillary industry
▪ Sales management expertise
• Experiences in project management within a global matrix organization
• Candidate with knowledge in surface covering materials like fabrics/ textiles and artificial leathers like TPOs & PVCs would be beneficial.
▪ International project management experience
▪ Successfully completed projects
• Should have sound knowledge of plastic materials, processes and applications. Should also have awareness on tool and product design for plastic products.
▪ Leading self
▪ Leading team of 1-2 at least
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in a highly international and intercultural environment
▪ Intercultural competency with Germany, China and Japan preferred.
▪ Language skills: fluent in English and Hindi
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Surface Solutions business area of Continental is a world leader in premium automotive surface covering materials for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and two wheelers. We deliver our products to almost all OEMs globally and have a good coverage in India too.