Project Office Manager Chinese HPC projects (A AN PL1 POM)
Vaše náplň práce
Setting up of an organizational and infrastructural framework adapted to the project needs.
• Introduction of standardized project management methods and tools.
• Consistent and up to date project status reporting.
• Preparation and facilitation of customer project meetings, including task tracking.
• Preparation and facilitation of customer management meetings.
• In collaboration with the Project Office Management Community: Drive structural measures and improve efficiency and effectiveness of methods and tools in the area of “Project Management” (ASPICE MAN.3)
• Share best practices and implement improved methods and tools in projects.
Academic degree in the field of engineering or business administration or comparable
• Several years of experience in the automotive industry (preferably within product development)
• Business language fluent in English and Chinese
• Extensive capabilities in communication, networking and presentation
• Analytical thinking and structured working approach
• Capability to build trustful relationships, managing conflicts, balancing individual interests
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.