Requirements Engineer for AN (Iasi)
Vaše náplň práce
Do you want to be a Requirements Engineer for AN?
These should spark your interest:
• Collecting the relevant requirements from all the documents and other technical documentation produced by the customer and internal stakeholders;
• Collecting the relevant internal (e.g. coexistence requirements) and legal requirements if it is the case;
• Responsible for reviewing and getting the agreement of all stakeholders (e.g. client, external auditors, legislation) for the system requirements;
• Contribute in the clarification of missing and/or unclear requirements from customer;
• Analyze modified customer requirements and update requirement documents accordingly;
• Supporting the definition of the functional and non-functional system requirements of the product;
• Ensure completeness and correctness of requirements in the assigned area(s);
• Analyze drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate the customer requirements;
• Analyze, engineer, elicit and refine the requirements of the product needed by the development disciplines teams (e.g.: Software, Hardware, Mechanical);
• Support and synchronize with disciplines members in regards to requirements updates, open items;
• Organize Requirements and complete specifications assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology;
• Ensure complete and correct setting of requirement documents attributes;
• Maintain records and files of work and revisions;
• Maintain status of requirements (e.g. accepted, rejected);
• Identify (functional) risks and proposes measures;
• Supports error analysis process (e.g. checks system impact);
• Implement and maintain the traceability of the internal requirements with the customer’s requirements;
• Quality assurance exposure.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• Process experience on Change-, Version- and Requirements Management;
• Tool know how for Change-, Version- and Requirements Management;
• Automotive and Communication Standards (CAN/LIN/Flexray/Ethernet) basics;
• Good knowledge of the product components (Electrical, Software, Mechanical engineering);
• Presentation, Project Management skills;
• Ability to synthesize (taking complicated things and explain them in easy-to-understand manner, talent in showing ideas graphically);
• Communication skills (clear, concise, adjust message to audience);
• Technical English (German or French – would be a big plus);
• Enjoys investigating, asking questions, take initiative.
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
• Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
• Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• Health & Wellness;
• International Work Environment & Traveling;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.