Head of HR
Vaše náplň práce
- Develop and administer strategies and policies to fulfill the Company overall manpower requirement and to ensure that suitable persons are employed as per defined requirement.
- Develop and administer strategies in compensation, benefits and policies and ensure remuneration package is competitive enough to attract and retain qualified and competent staff.
- Develop and administer policies and strategies that will help to strengthen communication within the company, to promote employees participation, instill high morale value and to foster harmonious and healthy relationship among employees by focusing on common beliefs and needs.
- Develop policies and strategies that will help to project a favourable corporate citizen image with the surrounding community, establish and utilize government / public contacts for advancing the company's interest including compliance with government regulations / requirements.
- Manage on employee relation issues, recommend course of action in discipline issue and ensure HR policies and procedures are in compliance with legal requirement.
- Develop and administer policies and strategies of Learning and Development that will ensure all employees are provided with the opportunity of upgrading their skills, knowledge and qualifications in line with their career development goals.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Excellent and in-depth knowledge of Malaysia Employment Act / Legislation
- Experienced in unionized environment is an advantage
- Required language: English, Malay
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and change management capabilities
- Knowledge across technical HR functional areas
- Strong analytical skills
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.