Junior Software Developer for AN (Iasi)
Vaše náplň práce
Passionate about programming but also interested in smart cars? Take a look at our Junior Software Developer role in the Architecture & Networking team.
These should spark your interest:
- You will participate to the development of an extensive range of products;
- In AN department, our portfolio includes features as: over the air update, emergency calls, stolen vehicle tracking, vehicle location by GPS, wireless vehicle safety communications, vehicle diagnostics, maintenance notifications, navigation, cluster control, communication using a wide range of protocols (USB, ETH, CAN etc.);
- As a software developer in our team, you develop hardware-related software for innovative telematics & infotainment products;
- You are responsible for the conception and implementation of the components;
- You are involved in development and improvement activities;
- You work in Agile teams and in a SAFE environment with focus on learn, adapt and improve.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering, etc.);
- Good knowledge of OOP, principles in C++ or other Object Oriented Languages or knowledge of Embedded programming language;
- You have good knowledge of C/C++;
- You have basic knowledge of programming under generic operating systems (e.g.: Linux, Windows);
- You are skilled in logical and structural thinking;
- You have good communication skills and team oriented approach;
- You are advanced in English (speaking, writing and listening).
Would be a plus if you:
- Have experience in automotive industry;
- Have experience in software development process;
- Have experience in SW Tools: Jira, git, etc;
- Have knowledge in Agile process;
- Have basic Electronics knowledge.
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.