System Test Engineer - Sibiu SAM ESS R&D
Vaše náplň práce
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Analyze software/system requirements and determine test procedures
- Develop test specifications based on software/system requirements and/or customer’s requests in accordance with company standards and software development processes (ASPICE)
- Design, implement and maintain both manual and automated test cases to validate different product modules/functionalities using software (Vector, Lauterbach, dSPACE) and hardware tools (dedicated test benches, hardware in the loop equipment) for each product release
- Evaluate test results, investigate, and create failure reports if deviations occur in accordance with company standards and software development processes (ASPICE)
- Collaborate with a large project team (local and international) and different stakeholders
- University degree in an engineering technical field (e.g. automation, electronics, electrotechnics, mechanics, mechatronics) or relevant professional experience.
- Knowledge of programming languages (C/C++ or Python)
- Basic knowledge of microcontrollers and electronic circuits
- Basic knowledge of software/system testing (previous experience is an advantage, knowledge of Vector toolchain is also an advantage)
- Good English language command conversational/ written)
- Communication skills, team player, quality orientation
- Problem solving capabilities, analytic and interdisciplinary thinking, interest in complex tasks
- 5+ years of experience in the field of SW test
- ISTQB – foundation or test management
- Test Management experience
- Planning and executing test, verification, and validation activities
- Coordinate and control the work packages together with the team
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.