Functional Safety Manager for Vehicle Dynamics (Iasi) - REMOTE
Vaše náplň práce
Have you experienced before Functional Safety Management field and you are looking for new career development opportunities in this direction? You are invited to reveal your engineering competences and influence the safety aspects for highly advanced braking technologies usable in vehicle ranging from small cars right to transportation vehicles.
As a Project Functional Safety Manager in our group (VED) your responsibilities will be:
• Assure adequate tailoring of development process and the relevant safety activities
• Initiation and planning of Assessments of Functional Safety (scheduling, timing, organization)
• Initiation of verification and validation planning and associated measures
• Initiation of Project Safety Plan assure planning and tracking of relevant safety work-products which are part of the Safety Case.
• Coordinate all safety activities within project team, provide status and release recommendation according to the Safety Lifecycle
• Application of measures for the avoidance of systematic nonconformities
• Coordinates Safety in Use (SOTIF), if applicable
• Collaboration with all safety-relevant internal and external interfaces (e.g. with customers, suppliers and other development partner, creation of DIA)
• Cooperation with FSM BU on process tailoring and improvement
• Cooperation with QM in the various development phases with respect to process, project, and product
• Responsible for coaching/ mentoring/ offering guidance for others Discipline Project Leaders when assigned.
• Promote Safety Culture within project team
• Contributes to the process’s definition and improvement. Proposes solution for improvement in his area of expertise, process, procedures.
• For Safety relevant projects: the related tasks will be fulfilled according to the internal Safety Management Procedures/ Methods.
• Control safety criteria in own area of responsibility. Develop, introduce, and drive measures to avoid safety cases.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
• University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Telecommunication, Automation and Computer science, Informatics, Electronics, Electrical engineering, Mechatronics ...)
• Knowledgeable about ISO 26262 demanded development methods
• Experience in the field of functional safety projects and systems engineering
• Experience in Products Development Life Cycle and Quality Processes
• Experience in Safety analysis like FMEA, FTA, DFA
• Strong analytical skills and structured way of working
• Safety critical systems design techniques and methods
• Basic knowledge of electronics
• Understanding of physics fundamental concepts
• Strong moderation and training skills
• Good ability to act in dynamic situations
• Confidence in communication to internal or external customers
• Good writing, reading, and speaking English skills
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
•Work from home;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.