R&D System Project Leader_Sibiu_AN
Vaše náplň práce
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Plans and tracks that all Product Launch activities are fulfilled according to the test objectives defined in the DMTP;
- Checks that the needed test resources for the project are available in terms of knowledge and skills, agree on staffing for test resources with Technical Project Leader and finally contribute to approve the project staffing plan;
- Alling's with other disciplines leads (e.g. Software) so that all product launch activities are performed in time with project schedule;
- Manages risks and escalates identified deviations from objectives to the Technical Project Leader (e.g. customer issues, resources, budget);
- Reports the overall test status and documents the results after a test session or escalation;
- Verifies that Test Environment on Flash, SW loading, PTT, LTT activities is planned, available and set up;
- Ensure that all Design Validation & Product Validation test results are available.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Mechatronics, Production technologies, Industrial, etc.);
- 1 - 2 years Experience in project management;
- Knowledge about development rules of the product, desirably in the automotive field;
- Communication, presentation and Moderation Skills;
- Proficiency in English.
- Know-how about Organizational Standard Process and Methods (Risk Management, Project Management.);
- Know-how about Product Life Cycle;
- Know-how of test management tools (e.g. JIRA);
- Understanding of Test Process, Test Tools, Test Methods;
- Understanding and focus in customer needs and expectations;
- Experience in Managing multicultural project team;
- Experience in Planning and Tracking.
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
In the time frame 1999 - 2019, Continental invested about € 1.8 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed around 20.000 colleagues by the end of 2019, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.