New Product Launch Management Intern
Vaše náplň práce
Your daily activities will include:
- Support the development of the project within the operations to support the project time, budget, and functionality;
- Support the development of the Manufacturing Concept based on product architecture and requirements matching them to state-of-the-art production processes and technologies;
- Support the development of operations quotes for industrialization and equipment ordering;
- Support in defining and tracking project targets (financial, timing and quality)
- Support on development and maintenance of the Operations Plan following the valid processes throughout the life of the project;
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with colleagues from different departments on project execution;
- Planning and execution of prototype trial builds;
- Production structure set-up in SAP (BOM maintenance, routings);
- Production capacity analysis and tracking of performance;
- Change management administration for projects.
You can be a perfect match in our team if you are/have:
- Able to join internship for 6 months;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (engineering or management) or final year bachelor student;
- Basic knowledge of project management;
- Knowledge of English;
- Capable to interact with international teams;
- Communication skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Organizational and time management skills.
What we offer :
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary: 991,74 Eur. (before withholding taxes).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all. Continental Automotive Lithuania located in Kaunas is seeking a highly self-motivated New Product Launch Intern to join our Industrial Engineering team! The ideal candidate has great communication skills and is dependable and accountable.
Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 have a great impact on our daily business. In this environment, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of mobility with state-of-the-art technologies.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?