Principal Staff SW Architect
Vaše náplň práce
• Capture the software architecture in SysML using tools like Rhapsody-Confluence
• Design, Implement and Test SW for Linux and AUOTOSAR based systems
• Lead debugging activities using GDB, JTAG and other debugging tools
• Embedded application and driver development and debugging
• Work in startup analysis, load balancing, system priority configuration
• Lead customer problem report triage activities with support from the development team
• Assist integrators to improve and maintain the Continuous Integration environment
• Estimate the efforts needed for different SW work products
• Participate in sprint/PI planning, SCRUM and continuous improvement tasks
• Adhere to Continental's SW development process and follow ASPICE practices
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
· Immediate Benefits
· Paid Time Off
· Tuition & Employee Discounts
· Annual Bonus
· Employer 401(k) Match
And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
· Bachelor’s degree in: Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
· 10+ years of relevant professional experience
· 5 years of C/C++ development
· 3 years of experience designing and developing Linux Applications
· 2 years of SW Architecture experience
· 2 years of experience working on embedded systems power management
· 3 years of experience working with CAN, UDS
· Knowledge of AUTOSAR Classic architecture
· 2 years of experience working on AUTOSAR based projects
· Basic understanding of electrical schematics
· Willingness to travel (<10% of the time)
· Functional Safety
· Automotive cybersecurity
· Ethernet, TCP-IP
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.