Plant_Paid Internship for Students (Recruitment)_Human Relations_Sibiu
Vaše náplň práce
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Posting positions, for R&D and Plant, on the company recruitment platform;
- Posting positions on the external platforms: E-jobs, BestJobs, LinkedIn, Hipo;
- Scheduling interviews
- Processing of candidates in the recruitment platform and sending communication e-mails;
- Accomplishing tasks on time and getting involved in team projects;
- General support offered to the HR team for different tasks
- Active students at Non-technical Universities (Sociology, Psychology, Human Resource);
- Hands-on mentality coupled with a ‘Can-do’ attitude;
- Enjoying working in an international and diverse environment;
- Fluency in English language;
- Good knowledge of MS Office software, especially Excel;
- Strong communication skills as well as team spirit.
Comp & Ben:
- Remuneration and meal vouchers;
- Canteen with discounts;
- Specific training on the job and mentoring program;
- The possibility to complete a diploma project supported by us;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Wellness & sport centers discounts.
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 235,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.