VED Product Feature Owner
Vaše náplň práce
1. Responsible for electronic brake system development, analyze and get agreement and harmonize the requirements with all stakeholders (include customer requirements and internal requirements).
2. Mapping of the stakeholder requirements into the system requirements.
3. Finish the system work products in the project development.
4. Systematic and abstract analyzing and formulation of corresponding solutions.
5. Escalate planning issues and maturity delay to project authorities.
6. Support technical acquisition manager to finish technical feasibility study and supply system level concept.
1. gree or above, major in Automotive / Mechatronic or similar
2. 5 years’ experience in the automotive industry or minimum 3 years’ experience in R&D for mechatronic SW development
3. Solid experience of system engineering and Requirement management like Doors, experience of Architecture Design, experience of V-model, Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262
4. Good communication and coordination skill with others
5. Excellent written and oral English skills
6. Experience of vehicle electronic brake system technology and products is preferred
7. Able to read or interpret VBA, Python or C/C++, experience with one or more programming or scripting language is a plus
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.