Product Owner for AN (Iasi) - REMOTE
Vaše náplň práce
Do you want to be a Product Owner for Architecture & Networking (Iasi) ?
These should spark your interest:
- You will act as an interface between Scrum Team and customer / Product Management and represents the customer vision;
- You will create and maintain the content of the Product Backlog in time by adding, deleting, refining and prioritizing requirements;
- You will create the initial effort estimation;
- You will refine the respective discipline parts of the product features (Epics) to smaller stories and set the unique priority within the Product Backlog;
- You will define acceptance criteria for the stories and take over responsibility of the implemented stories by accepting them from the Development Team;
- You will prepare the Sprint supported by the Scrum Master and defines sprint goals based on the priorities from the Product Management;
- You will create the product vision in cooperation with the Product Management;
- You will plan and prepare the product releases in cooperation with the Product Management;
- You will prioritize the Product Backlog;
- You will approve Sprint Objectives and establishes Business Value;
- You will accept or rejects commitment of the individual Dev Team;
- You will accept or reject deliverables / change requests.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- A good knowledge of Scrum and SAFe;
- The ability to make decisions;
- The ability to work and empathize with customers;
- Knowledge about using release burn-up charts;
- Knowledge in creating and maintaining product backlogs
- Knowledge of the software components;
- Good knowledge of embedded software development and automotive technologies (e.g. operating systems);
- Good knowledge of software development tools;
- Knowledge of development (all disciplines), test and integration processes;
- Capability to analyze organizational problems;
- Capability to take initiative.
What we offer :
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.