Technical Regulations Coordinator (TRC)
Vaše náplň práce
The Technical Regulations Coordinator responsible for the coordination and communication of the legal technical regulations and external standards within their area of responsibility so that the organization can develop technical requirements out of them.
The position is leading people with global role and responsibility.
▪ Inform Technical Regulation Managers (TRM) respectively Technical Regulation Experts (TRE) about needed external standards or legal technical regulations to be provided in central data base WISDOM.
▪ Inform TRM about potential sources which should be considered in the scanning process (e.g. triggered by customer).
▪ Regularly search for new possible sources and identify new and upcoming publications regarding external standards and legal technical regulations, for the products in the area of responsibility (considering all countries where these products are used or placed into markets).
▪ Scan regularly possible sources and identify new and upcoming publications regarding external standards and legal technical regulations.
▪ Scan defined regulatory sources and identify new and upcoming overarching publications.
▪ Scan customer related data sources for technical regulation (e.g. LeO, customer portals).
▪ Inform TRE and TRM about conspicuities in external standards and legal technical regulations for discussion with Institutes, Associations, Authorities.
▪ Give feed-back to TRE and TRM for external standard and legal technical regulations, which are in creation or revision, for discussion with Institutes, Associations, Authorities, and coordinate with internal stakeholders as needed (e.g. into projects).
▪ Ensure availability of transfer objects from WISDOM into the specific tool to manage requirements.
▪ First evaluation of external Standards and Legal Technical Regulations relevant for the business organization products.
▪ Prepare data for enrichment in specific tool to manage requirements.
▪ Identify suitable Technical Regulation Analyst(s) (TRA) and allocate the objects in the Group Sector specific tool to manage requirements to them.
▪ Support TRAs regarding content and tool settings (e.g. flagging) to add BA specific data (e.g. technology grouping) to each object within the r specific tool to manage requirements.
▪ Support TRA to decide on if further support from a legal counsel is needed.
▪ Creation of changelog (change/delta reports to be up to date) and identify affected projects and product & communicate to their responsible and other relevant stakeholders.
▪ Provide enriched data including interpretation, if existing to projects & product responsible.
▪ Collaboration/information exchange with the respective TRCs (e.g. cross-BA Network) and the TRMs & TREs.
▪ On request of the Project representatives (e.g. TC project counsil), the TRC creates a list of applicable LTRs and external standards with support of the TRAs, based on the product information provided by the Project representatives of the to be developed product.
We are looking for:
▪ Academic Degree in Science or Engineering or adequate experience in Chemistry and Mechanics.
▪ Certified 1st/2nd party IATF 16949 auditor.
▪ Broad working experience in the area of R&D or Quality (in chemical or mechanical area).
▪ Experiences in external standards and legal technical regulations.
▪ Experiences in database management and “Big Data” handling (e.g. Document Management Systems, Requirement Engineering Tools).
▪ Advanced experiences in Project Management.
▪Advanced experiences in leadership and steering remote teams.
▪ Ability to communicate and collaborate with and in international teams.
▪ Fluent Business English experiences.
What we offer:
-The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
-Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
-Hybrid schedule – Work-life balance is important, so we offer you a flexible schedule. Please agree this with your superior.
-Home office - We offer the possibility to work from home (the percentage is agreed with the superior according to the business needs).
-Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
-Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
-Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and you’ll receive them at the office.
-Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
-Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
-System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
-Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
-Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
-Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
-Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
-Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
-Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
-Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.