Junior Purchaser with German (Iasi)
Vaše náplň práce
Our Purchasing team makes sure we get the very best value without compromising on quality. With billions spent on goods and services every single year, that’s no small task. So we only look for bright, curious colleagues who are ready to make a real impact as part of our talented and driven team.
Do you want to be a Junior Purchaser? These should spark your interest:
• Accurate and timely process all purchase orders according to defined process;
• Manage the day-to-day business relationship with key suppliers through supporting activities including ordering, communication of demand/ volume/ delivery time changes, issue resolution, sharing of end-user feedback, follow up on orders, etc.;
• Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of suppliers and own area of responsibility;
• Assist with contract and catalogue development and execution;
• Facilitate bids, analysis and negotiations for goods and services;
• Manage supplier relationships to ensure continuity of goods and services that meet the quality, service and price performance standards of the company;
• Drive implementation of global/regional agreements;
• Work with stakeholders and leadership teams to implement and enforcing polices that increase spend visibility and compliance;
• Work closely with Finance teams to expedite receiving and AP processes;
• Collaborate and communicate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and geographies to realize procurement goals and objectives.
You will be the perfect match to our team if you have:
• Fluency in German and English;
• A Bachelor Degree (one in Economics is an advantage);
• Eagerness to develop and learn more about purchasing department;
• Strong negotiation and communication skills.
If the above descriptions suits you, we will certainly like to meet you!
What we offer :
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for your learning period;
• Flexible working hours for your studies;
• Employee discount for local vendors;
• Health & wellness;
• Employee events;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Podobná pracovní místa
Advanced Purchaser/Project Purchaser for Software Purchasing - SCT
Advanced Purchaser/Project Purchaser for Software Purchasing - SCT (TM)
Indirect Purchasing ContiTech & Tires – Global Operational Supplies Cluster Specialist (TM)