Software Test Engineer for Business Area User Experience (Iasi)
Vaše náplň práce
Do you want to be part of our Testing team? Then these should spark your interest:
- Develop test specifications for complex functions based on system and software requirements;
- Develop automated solutions for test environments, test specification and evaluation;
- Test and validate the software on specific HW equipment;
- Evaluate and investigate test results and provide reports to stakeholders;
- Collaborate with an international development team and customers;
- Participate in test sessions with customer technical responsibles;
- Work in an Agile team and follow SAFe methodology (Scaled Agile Framework).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility during integration phase, including familiarization with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- University Degree in Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications, Automatics and Computer Science;
- At least 1 year of experience in a relevant role;
- Knowledge of testing strategies, tools and methodologies;
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems (e.g.: Linux, Windows);
- Logical and structural thinking;
- Good communication skills and team orientated approach;
- Good English skill in speaking, writing and listening;
- The willingness to work and learn in a friendly environment.
If the above descriptions suits you, we will certainly like to meet you!
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Passionate about testing but also interested in smart cars? Take a look at our Software Test Engineer role in our User Experience team.
Business Area User Experience (UX) intuitively facilitates the interaction with the vehicle, offering focused and clear information to strengthen the driver’s trust in its individual functions. Developing solutions from instrument clusters, head-up displays and displays solutions, our Business Area contributes to the processing and management of information easy, intuitive and reliable. But UX is also the right partner when it comes to infotainment. Advanced radio & multimedia solutions reflect the growing demand to seamlessly transfer the digital lifestyle of consumers into the vehicle and offer an innovative user experience.
As a Software Test Engineer in our team, you can contribute in one of the following projects:
- Infotainment systems, which turn the car into a real digital companion by combining multiple types of communication medium at the same time;
- Full Digital Cluster, which displays optimized information regarding driving situations, or information of advanced comfort driver assistance systems also allowing personalization of content and style and different driver profiles selection.