eXplore Tires Engineering Graduate
Vaše náplň práce
By joining our 18-month eXplore Manufacturing & Engineering Graduate Program, you will get first-hand experience of our tires shopfloor and learn all you need to shape your own future at a leading tire manufacturing company. Look forward to highly motivated colleagues at your plant and on our global team, as well as tasks and projects that are exciting and challenging, not to mention a huge variety of tools and resources for virtual collaboration. You will get a broad overview of the entire value creation chain of our tire business, from R&D to marketing and sales, and from plant departments to central management.
- Do you have a bachelor´s or master´s degree in technology
or a related area and are excited about engineering, manufacturing, mechanics or chemistry?
- Do you enjoy working in a multinational, cross-functional and diverse environment with strong team spirit?
- Are you passionate about manufacturing in the automotive industry?
- Are you eager to work on projects and have demonstrated this in internships?
- Basic salary from 1 384,-- EUR + other benefits from Collective agreement.
- An agile and modern work environment in a worldwide team. Passion to win.
- Lots of opportunities to contribute to your plant´s success and let your ideas shape the future. Trust.
- Self-organized projects & tasks with business relevance in strong partnership with colleagues from all over the world Freedom to act.
- Close personal and remote support & guidance with local and central consultants & coaches. For one another.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.