Vaše náplň práce
Support of CL team leader in safeguarding the flow of the information and materials in conjunction with the customer and external supply centers
▪ Dispatching customer orders/primary requirements and where necessary production-synchronous calldown into production in order to ensure 100% supply to customers
▪ Taking due account of production resources and processes and safeguard on-time delivery of goods
▪ Ensure timely dispatch and delivery reliability to the customer to achieve optimum inventory levels
▪ Monitoring of delivery date and dispatch for finished goods in optimum time in order to ensure timely dispatch and delivery reliability to the customer and a corresponding value flow
▪ Actively contributing to cooperation with all others involved and with interface partners and forwarding all relevant information to keep themselves and others informed and create an optimum logistics chain
▪ Working on introduction and phase-out project teams to ensure a timely introduction and phase-out of finished goods, contious optimize the inventory structure
Working on reconciliation with controlling, to minimize and follow up the gap between delivery and invoice
Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering, Logistics or equivalent
1-3 years of working experiences in supply chain, especially in manufacture
I/E project management experience
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.