Sales Administrator (Automotive Aftermarket - SMY)
Vaše náplň práce
- Provide customer support (quotations, identification of article numbers, check availabilities within SAP or with SCM, provide stock reports and open order reports).
- Support and assist warranty claim issues and ensure ISO procedures are adhered to.
- Check price quotation, general sales orders, sales invoices, manual proforma invoices and etc.
- Monitor and expedite prompt and timely shipments by working closely with SCM, sales and customers.
- Send documentation to warehouse to facilitate picking and packing.
- Review accuracy of price data in SAP, proper documentation of all invoices, sales related document, as well as export document.
- Support ISO audit, internal & external audit preparations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken English is required in order to communicate extensively with customers both local and overseas.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.