System Test Engineer for AN. DRIVE International Graduate Program (Iasi)
Vaše náplň práce
Passionate about testing and interested in an international opportunity? Take a look at our role available inside the global AN team through the DRIVE program.
Our Architecture and Networking (AN) business area develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility. Along with the strategy “Connect. Inform. Integrate.”, the product portfolio focuses on a variety of services which are design to make driving easier, safer, more comfortable and “always connected”, all this while enabling technologies for optimization of intelligent transport systems to be integrated in the driving experience.
In a modern car, the heart of the vehicle electronics are the body control units. Integrating several functions into one housing, and depending on the vehicle architecture, there are a variety of body control units. Central body control units are used to bundle the control of door and liftgate systems, wipers, flashers, alarms, mirrors, interior and exterior lights, rain/light sensors, sun roofs, immobilizer, telematic control units for emergency call, assistance services, vehicle tracking, remote diagnosis, all the while following high security standards.
Do you want to be a System Test Engineer? These should spark your interest:
- Analyze software requirements and develop test strategies and specifications for the developed software;
- Perform tests and prepare reports according with the defined test process;
- Develop testing software applications, set up test environments and help improving the test process;
- Collaborate with Project Manager and Quality Assurance in verifying the test results;
- Analyze and track problems throughout the whole development cycles, ensuring the highest quality of our products;
Our graduate program takes twenty-four month and splits in 3 assignments, each 8 month long. In the first and the last assignment you are located in Iasi, Romania and in the second one you will gain experience at one of our international sites.
We are offering positions in Iasi, Romania depending on the trainee positions focus and the respective business unit facility.
You will support your division by creating smart solutions for the future. Your initiative will determine the amount of your responsibility in the projects. The program offers you excellent opportunities to grow fast and start your professional career at Continental.
Based on your qualifications, your application will be examined for several positions within the DRIVE graduate program.
- Online Test;
- CV Screening;
- Technical Interview;
- Assessment Center;
- HR Interview.
If you are interested, submit you application until the 20th February.
If you wish to join the race from 01.05.2023, you should have the following capabilities, experiences and skills:
- You should have excellent technical university grades in the following major fields of study: Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Mathematics or Physics;
- Good electronics knowledge;
- Real time embedded systems basics knowledge;
- Programming knowledge (C, Python, LabVIEW, LabWindows CVI or other relevant programming languages);
- You should be enrolled in the 4th year of studies in a relevant field or already graduated from the university;
- You should have maximum of 2 years of work experience;
- You should have fluent English skills (written and spoken);
- You should be a team player and have very good communication skills.
Nice to have
- An experience as an internship in the automotive industry;
- Experience in international environment – living, studying or an internship abroad;
- Creativity with ability to think out of the box.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period;
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Hybrid work.
For further details regarding the DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program, please visit our career homepage:
DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.