Software Architect for Smart Mobility (Iasi)
Vaše náplň práce
Did you know you can use your software knowledge in creating mobility solutions in automotive?
As part of Smart Mobility business area, you can develop the software architecture for different products from light actuators solution, sunroofs, radars and telematics area.
These should also spark your interest:
• Analyze all project related software requirements coming from external and internal sources;
• Create the software architecture;
• Modeling with IBM Rational Rhapsody in UML/SysML;
• Develop new architectural concepts and platforms (up to ASIL B);
• Define or approve software components concepts and interfaces;
• Define the Real-Time Operating System tasks scheduling;
• Perform software safety analysis (e.g. define safety measures, memory partitioning analysis etc.);
• Assure the traceability between software requirements and software architecture; and from software architecture to software detailed designs;
• Support the software validation engineers in creating the software integration test specification, by describing in the architecture interfaces between the software components;
• Review and update the software architecture with the stakeholders, according to project schedules, quality assurance plan and milestones;
• Inform in real time the project team about any changes performed in the software architecture;
• Constantly check for new software requirements in the project and where missing, write the necessary requirements, prior to their inclusion in the software architecture;
• Participate in projects meetings and support the team in finding the best software implementations, from architectural point of view;
• Collaborate with third-party vendors to evaluate and/or develop key software technologies required to offer comprehensive software development;
• Participate in selection of development/test tools and environments to enhance overall software infrastructure and ecosystem;
• Contribute to the overall software quality by defining best-practice software engineering methods, including specifications, testing guidelines and code-review processes.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• University Degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics, Physics);
• Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods;
• C/C++ knowledge;
• Knowledge of embedded systems;
• Understanding of fundamental physics concepts;
• Very good English language skills (written and spoken);
• Analytical skills and a structured manner of work;
• Attention to detail;
• Moderation and presentation skills.
We would also appreciate the following qualities:
• AUTOSAR knowledge;
• Automotive knowledge;
• Automotive development process understanding.
What we offer:
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period;
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Hybrid work;
•Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We offer products for connected mobility, software, services and end-to-end solutions for new mobility concepts. We continually adapt our solutions to the needs of our customers, so we develop highly flexible modular systems for convenient and individual system integration.
Podobná pracovní místa
Senior Software Developer for Smart Mobility (Iasi)