Systems Requirements Engineer for PSS (Iasi)
Vaše náplň práce
Passionate about systems engineering and interested in creating systems requirements for intelligent cars?
You can now make your passions meet in our Passive Safety and Sensorics business unit. We are part of the Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area and we link driving dynamics sensors and surrounding sensors with passive safety systems. Thus, we can develop effective integrated safety concepts.
Do you want to be a Systems Requirements Engineer? These activities should spark your interest:
• First contact for customer requirements;
• Definition of the customer interface for requirement exchange and update;
• Negotiation of the complete customer specification;
• Eliciting, analyzing, documenting and validating the System requirements for a development project;
• Creating the System Requirement Specification ( according to RE method : quality, acceptance criteria, technical feasibility);
• Analyzing and managing change requests;
• Specification and prioritization of System requirements;
• Harmonizing and agreeing the requirements with the System Project Manager and System Requirements Engineer of platform (especially deviations);
• Management of requirements and implementing changes requests in Specifications;
• Structuring of the requirements;
• Tracking and monitoring of all requirement analysis;
• Ensuring traceability, performing metrics.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a match to our team if you have:
• University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics etc.);
• Experience in Hardware, Software or Systems;
• Planning and organizational skills and are a results and customer-oriented person;
• Experience and knowledge in problem solving techniques;
• Knowledge of relevant products and technologies;
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
What we offer :
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
• Hybrid work;
• Health & wellness (life assurance, private health and dental insurance, sport activities, canteen etc.);
• Professional development opportunities (in technical and managerial area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International work environment & traveling opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.