Senior Software Developer for Passive Safety and Sensorics (Iasi)
Vaše náplň práce
Highly skilled in programming? Now your knowledge can make a difference in the future of mobility. Within the Passive Safety and Sensorics team your and engineering skills can make a difference in the development of exciting new automotive products and technologies.
In Passive Safety and Sensorics we are developing products (like Steering ECUs, Suspension ECUs, etc.) that are contributing to the improvement of the safe mobility.
As a Senior Software Developer in this group, you’ll have the possibility to work on products that will be present in the tomorrow’s cars around you.
Do you want to be a Senior Software Developer? These should spark your interest:
• Analyze and understand customer requirements;
• Generate software solutions;
• Code and then test on PC and on the microcontroller target system;
• Deliver the solution to the project for integration;
• Develop your technical skills;
• Deal with the latest automotive technologies;
• Work on worldwide projects with colleagues that have different cultural backgrounds.
If you want to contribute to the future of the automotive worlds and you are experienced in any of ANSI C, Embedded Programming, Autosar, this is the right place for you.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• University Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics...)
• Preferably minimum 3 years working experience in one or more of the following: ANSI C, Embedded Programming & Electronics understanding, Autosar, Linux programming
• Fluency in English
• Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyze and organize, team player.
In order to be better prepared for the selection process, you can access the documentation recommended for this job at this link: https://www.continental.com/ro-ro/cariera/angajare-în-cadrul-continental/programare-sisteme-încorporate-114820
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.