Key Account Management Off-Highway Region China
Vaše náplň práce
Legal Entity: Continental Holding China Co., Ltd.
- Develop, define, and align market and account strategies for Off-Highway OEMs & Off-highway Initiatives Community regionally with focus on business opportunities, product portfolio, roadmaps, and market environment across Continental Corporation.
- Steering, enabling, coordinating & balancing, the relevant stakeholders & teams to develop the off-highways initiatives scope, strategy tactic and fulfill the both internal & external requirements for business development in Off-highway business area.
- Customer Relationship Management - Establish and maintain trustful and cooperative relationships with appropriate key decision makers. Guide the different Business Area´s in cooperation with the customer.
- Acquisition of Business & Opportunity Management - Drive and support business development and projects at customers. Lead, coordinate and motivate the global acquisitions, account teams and associated management to achieve order intake and business growth targets with OH customers. Identify prospects and new business opportunities.
- Customer Profiling and Market Intelligence - Monitor and communicate customer strategies, activities, requirements, and market insights.
- Contract Management– Support negotiation of global framework agreements and general terms and conditions of business for the key accounts. Screen content of business contracts according to agreed award conditions and general agreed terms.
- Drive and support functional excellence projects in Key Account Management and sales community, e.g., knowledge management, project management, leads tracking management
- Bachelor’s degree or above required in related discipline
- 5+ years professional experience in sales & marketing, business development and relevant areas
- Sales experience with International or Chinese Off-highway OEM`s preferred, Strong knowledge of OEM processes
- Ability to work and lead cross functional teams also remotely and in person communications
- Strong understanding of Continental products and processes
- Proven customer relationship management & business development success
- Commercial and negotiation skills
- Strong capability in developing a strategy for the customer both internal or external
- Leading , organizing and preparing executive leadership meetings and events with top management involvement both internal or external
- Strong understanding of foreign cultures / workstyles both for in person and virtual approaching
- Ability to travel frequently both domestic and international
- Leading self and self-driving with result-oriented attitude, proactive
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
At Continental, we offer compelling tasks and a dynamic environment for smart and innovative people to bring their ideas to life – no matter where they are at in their career. Our diverse portfolio and expertise combined with your personal contribution, empowers us to successfully develop the most innovative mobility solutions for over 150 years. As part of our international team with more than 180,000 employees in almost 56 countries, you have the freedom of shaping the future in motion with us. We want you at our facility in Shanghai.