Solution Developer for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems – DOPAC (Wave 2-No.9)
Vaše náplň práce
As a SCADA Developer, you are responsible for:
Concept, design, specification, development and implementation of applications, interfaces and data flow management for machine data acquisition - using Iconics Genesis 64 and latest Cloud technologies (CI/CD Pipeline, Docker Container, Data Streaming to the cloud).
- Analyze and evaluate customer requirements to translate into prototypes and IT solutions that create benefits for our Tire Plants
- Close cooperation with IT colleagues from other departments (Shopfloor-MES, Plant IT, Advanced Analytics) - As well as with Engineering colleagues from central functions and local Engineering in the plants worldwide.
- Execution and approval of functional tests and creation of technical documentation
- Being part of our support organization to ensure proper support for our plants, as well as consultancy and execution of measures for system improvements
- Execution of trainings for our global support organization and the Key Users
- Project management of internal projects and global roll outs in our plants
- continuous technology scouting with suppliers and internal stake holders to identify potentially beneficial technologies in the market.
Academic degree (Bachelor/Master/Ph.D.) in computer science, engineering or another technical field or an equivalent qualification, experience in the mentioned field of activity or verifiable working experience in an industrial company, good knowledge about SCADA Systems.
Advances development know-how (C#, Phyton), Machine communication protocols like OPC UA
Project management skills, professional command of written and spoken English, analytic and strategic thinking, team oriented, self-organized and structured, distinctive communication combined with assertiveness, high commitment, flexibility, willing to work in an intercultural environment,
Willingness to travel 25% (globally)
Experience in Automation and Industrial Control systems (PLC) and Iconics Genesis64 is an advantage
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day. Our Tires Manufacturing IT Competence Center drives the digitization of our tire plant’s processes – and we want you to join us!
We analyze business requirements and transform them into the latest digital processes and systems. This enables Continental’s Tire business to continuously improve production performance and quality results in order to meet customer requirements.
We partner with people from our tire plants and other areas within the company to realize new functionalities or test and evaluate new technology. We are a global, highly motivated IT team that has the freedom to act and embraces diverse thought and perspectives.
If you love to create and improve digital solutions and drive them from idea to implementation, Continental is the perfect match for you.