Solution Developer Manufacturing Backbone – CI/CD & DIL (Wave 2-No.14)
Vaše náplň práce
As a Manufacturing Backbone Developer, you are responsible for:
- Concept, design, specification, development and implementation of applications, interfaces and data flow management within our Manufacturing Suite - using latest Cloud technologies (CI/CD Pipeline, Docker Container, Data Streaming to the cloud).
- Analyze and evaluate customer requirements to translate into prototypes and IT solutions that create benefits for our Tire Plants
- Close cooperation with IT colleagues from other departments (Shopfloor-MES, Plant IT, Advanced Analytics) - As well as with Engineering colleagues from central functions and local IT & Engineering in the plants worldwide.
- Support and consult our plant WW in regards of problems, questions and system improvements
- Execution of trainings for our global department and the Key Users
- Agile project management of internal developments and global roll outs in our plants
- Ensure 24x7 support for DIL & EDGE Device Pipeline
- Sharing know-how about core technologies within the region
- continuous technology scouting with suppliers and internal stake holders to idetify potentially beneficial technologies in the market.
Academic degree in computer science, another technical field or an equivalent qualification
Advances development know-how (Microsoft.NET, Phyton) as well as experiences with CI/CD Pipe lines with Docker Container and Cloud knowledge
Fluent command of written and spoken English, no other language required
First experience in the mentioned field of activity or verifiable.
Experience in Automation and Industrial Control systems (PLC) - OPC UA is an advantage
Analytical and strategical thinking
Self-organized and structured working style
Willingness to travel 10% (globally)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day. Our Tires Manufacturing IT Competence Center drives the digitization of our tire plant’s processes – and we want you to join us!
We analyze business requirements and transform them into the latest digital processes and systems. This enables Continental’s Tire business to continuously improve production performance and quality results in order to meet customer requirements.
We partner with people from our tire plants and other areas within the company to realize new functionalities or test and evaluate new technology. We are a global, highly motivated IT team that has the freedom to act and embraces diverse thought and perspectives.
If you love to create and improve digital solutions and drive them from idea to implementation, Continental is the perfect match for you.