Vaše náplň práce
Your main tasks will include:
- To effectively motivate a team of people to meet production targets;
- Ensure the final product meets client specifications;
- To effectively maximise production efficiency to ensure plan is met on an hourly/daily basis;
- Effectively use the onsite IT and Warehouse Management Systems;
- To adhere to and promote best practice in accordance with company health, safety and quality regulations;
- To ensure all paperwork and systems are completed and accurate in accordance with company procedures;
- To ensure that all areas comply with hygienic audits, both internal and external;
- To ensure GMP (good manufacturing practices) and housekeeping (clean as you go) are strictly adhered to;
- To attend Line Leader meetings;
- To assist in the training and development of new starters;
- To act as a role model for best practice;
- Monitor, control and minimise waste;
- Play an active part in continuous improvement.
- Education, based on local requirements; Highly skilled operator or Technician;
- Working experience in the shop floor, minimum 2 years;
- Basic Leadership experience: Team work coordination; On the Job Training/ Mentoring.
What we offer :
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Free transportation from Kaunas, Kaišiadorys, Jonava to and from Continental;
- Salary: 1376,00 Eur - 1634,00 Eur. (before withholding taxes);
- Bonus up to 247,93 Eur (before withholding taxes) depending on the results.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Do you want to join our exciting journey within a Fortune 500 company?
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide-known corporation.