Operations Strategy & Planning Expert
Vaše náplň práce
- Monitoring the floorspace situation for PSS worldwide production locations in order to secure growth
- Developing ideas together with the plants to optimize existing shopfloors / increase utilization
- Aligning needed infrastructure investments, actively participating in the investment planning process and tracking of needed actions
- Driving Sustainability (e.g. Green Plant activities) together with plants and Sustainability Team
- Acting as leader/team member in manufacturing footprint projects and related analysis (cross plants, cross BA’s, cross functions/interface to Central teams)
- University/college degree (technical/economics)
- Min. 3 years of relevant professional experience in plant/Central Operations/Project Management at a multinational company, preferably in matrix organization
- Mindset: seeing change as challenge and learning opportunity rather than threat
- Experience in project management
- Fluent English language skills
- Quality- and strategic oriented mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible working time
- Home office opportunity
- Laptop and company mobile
- Private health insurance
- Bonus system
- Financial support of commuting costs/weekend travelling costs to permanent address
- Financial support for families regarding school starting costs
- Financial support for renting/buying a flat
- Canteen and coffee bar
- Company events
- Parking space for cars and bikes
- Coaching service
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Talent, creativity and innovative sense – you can carry your ideas into execution at any stage you are at of your career! Key of our responsibility beside our 150 years of success and wide range of knowhow that is: YOU. We are offering the most innovative solutions all over the world in all fields of mobility.
Our international team is bigger than 193 000 within 58 countries.
Feel the freedom of creativity and let us move future together! Let’s become team member of our company in Veszprem!