Internship Data Science - Makers Garage Tires
Vaše náplň práce
We’re always looking for the perfect match at Continental. Our Tires Digital Solutions Competence Center develops the latest, most innovative digital tire management systems – and we want you to join us!
We are a global, diverse and very agile team that gives our people the freedom to act. We create tire solutions that make a difference for fleets and vehicle manufacturers around the globe. And we do it all, from ideation and product development to logistics, marketing, brand management and customer care.
If you love the freedom to create new technology solutions and drive them from idea to implementation, Continental’s Digital Solutions Competence Center is the perfect match for you.
This internship opportunity is part of our Makers Garage program. In Makers Garage we are working in a startup-type environment designing and developing innovative applications, cyber-physical prototypes and functional proof-of-concepts for our digital solutions Tires business. This 6-months mandatory internship can start from February 2023.
In the Data Science internship, your tasks will include the following activities:
- Build prototype prediction models that process real vehicle and tire sensor related data
- Solve data related problems in a real business environment
- Be a valued member of an autonomous and cross-functional agile team
- Perform aspects of software development including design, coding, debugging and testing
- Student (m/f/diverse) in STEM or related field
- High interest and passion for building performant predictive models
- First experience in programming with Python
- Interest in building flexible data pipelines to process data, developing intelligent tools and creating professional visualizations for the relevant data and insights – Prototype level
- First experience with Java is a plus
- First Experience with SQL or NoSQL is a plus
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
- Good teamwork skills and analytical thinking
Please remember to upload your current enrolment certificate as well as your current grades, and please upload a proof of the prescribed time period for your mandatory internship, as they are absolutely necessary to further process your application.
We welcome the application of severely disabled people.
You will have the opportunity to:
- develop your skills in an international business environment with real-life examples
- organize your work
- work in a diverse, flexible and agile environment
- try new things and push innovations forward
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and speciality tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.