Automotive Cybersecurity Engineer
Vaše náplň práce
Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking Automotive Cyber Security Engineer to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is seeking an Automotive Cybersecurity Engineer to lead and support the Security and Privacy (S&P) initiative for various in-vehicle automotive systems within the Continental portfolio.
- Analysis of customer technical requirements in the context of automotive cybersecurity
- Execution of Threat and Risk Assessment (TARA) of automotive systems
- Analyze and identify security weaknesses in drivers, vehicle functions and SYS/SW architectures
- Definition of cybersecurity requirements for projects and platforms
- Development of cybersecurity building blocks and architecture
- Specification, design, and review of the security architecture with the system/software architect
- Support of DIA (Development Interface Agreement) definition
- Support of cybersecurity analysis during acquisition and quote process
- Conduct security feasibility and risk analysis
- Presentation and discussion of cybersecurity concepts with internal and external customers
- Support the test strategy definition to exercise the security system
- Knowledge of fuzz and penetration testing strategies
- Training and coaching of junior cybersecurity engineers
- Collaboration in the further development of security processes and process optimization
- Support of cybersecurity incident detection and investigation
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent field
- 2 -5 years of experience within automotive
- Experience with automotive development processes
- Knowledge of cryptographic methods, algorithms, and secure networks protocols
- Experience with the application of security and safety relevant standards (SAE J3061, ISO 26262, ISO 27001, ISO 21434, GB/T 40861-2021, GB/T 40855-2021, GB/T 40856-2021, GB/T 40857-2021)
- Experience with TARA methodology
- Technical knowledge of Secure System Architectures as well as automotive Embedded Engineering
- Experience with automotive communication bus systems: CAN, LIN, Flexray, Ethernet, BroadR-Reach
- Experience in automotive IoT, connected products, or other cybersecurity-relevant automotive products.
- Knowledge of mobile communication systems and standards: LTE, UMTS, GSM, Wi-Fi, BT, Car2X
- Must be willing to travel (approx. 10%).
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
- Master degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent field
- 5-7 years of experience within automotive
- Additional cybersecurity certification preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is a subsidiary of Continental AG. We design and manufacture complex high technology automotive products and systems for small series and niche applications at locations around the world. Depending on our customer needs, we can either develop bespoke products from initial concepts, or we have the unique opportunity to access and modify the proven large-scale production technology of Continental AG for individual solutions. Manufacturers of sports cars and special-purpose vehicles as well as a variety of industrial customers are among those who benefit from our services. We work in the areas of Interior Electronic Functions, Chassis & Safety Control, Driver Assistance/Automated Driving, and Driveline and Vehicle Electrification. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking Cybersecurity Engineer to join our team.