Vaše náplň práce
Our Mission: We Fuel Passion, Pride, and Success. EMBODIES: Igniting Passion. Empowering Pride. Driving Success. Fosters Our: Shared Passion for Motorsports.
· Strategic Planning: Responsible for the overall communications strategy for Hoosier Racing Tire, developing and steering all communications activities and yearly planning.
· Campaign Development: Conceptualize and execute both digital and traditional campaigns, utilizing innovative and targeted strategies. Identifying and implement work packages and copyright, to include social media, email, website, press releases, product bulletins, graphic design, fact sheets, photo elements and digital/video content creation.
· Social Media Management: Oversee all aspects of social media, including management of outside agencies on a global stage, to include content creation, scheduling, and interaction. Utilize analytics, both internally and externally, to track and report on performance and KPI’s for all digital marketing/communications initiatives, including website/ecommerce metrics. Studying industry trends, best practices, emerging technologies, and social media algorithm changes to provide multi-channel viability for all content.
· Media Events: Primary liaison for all communications related events, including media, tradeshow, press conference, corporate events, product launches and corporate/global. Craft and distribute press releases to relevant media outlets, communicating important updates, milestones, and achievements, while paring with an innovative digital solution.
· Digital Initiatives: Manage all SEO/SEM activities/engagements, including audits, keyword research, page optimization and corresponding strategies.
· Fan Engagement: Fans are customers and customers are fans. Identifying target audiences within vast network of racing segments and developing digital initiatives that engage, empower, and convert.
· Team: Effectively manage core team members with forward thinking, creative, entrepreneurial spirit. Support leadership in all communications, including digital and social media as well as aligning and creating content for Business Area Specialty Tires.
· Trust: We earn the trust we give.
· Passion To Win: We have the passion to win.
· Freedom To Act: Freedom enables us to grow in responsibility.
· For One Another: We attain top value with our team spirit as one.
· You’re a storyteller at heart, understanding no two stories are alike, some are silent, some are vibrant and in-your-face, but all require an empowering pride for our shared passion of motorsports.
· You’re an excellent writer, both in the traditional and digital space, with a keen eye for detail, making stories come alive. Thriving on the responsibility for not only managing your team and leaderships expectations, but the overall Hoosier communications strategy, seen by millions of race fans globally.
· You are a pupil to research and have a deep knowledge and understanding of the skills required to operate in the realm of facts. Because facts are friendly.
· You strive to produce top quality, cinematic/digital artistry, crafting the passion of motorsports with the empowering realism of daily life.
· You’re impassioned by creating unique and meaningful content, understanding motorsports is a lifestyle and Hoosier aims to be the lifestyle brand.
· Bachelor’s degree – Marketing, Communications, Media Relations, Business Administration or closely related field
· 5+ years of experience
· Must be fluent in the English language, both written and verbal
· Experience in/with HubSpot, Adobe, Photoshop, YouTube, Sprout, Google Analytics, Vlogs, Podcasts, Short/Longform Videos/Social Reels
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
Hoosier Racing Tire is the largest race tire manufacturer in the world. Hoosier has grown to produce over 1000 different types of race tires. The company has its own 300-mph test wheel; a technology center; state-of-the-art, fully integrated production facilities recently adding a high-tech mixing plant, with enough capacity to produce not only for Hoosier Racing Tire, but to have the ability to produce rubber for additional entities as well as a model sales and distribution network. Our Hoosier location in Lakeville, IN is seeking a Communications Lead to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?