Intern - Human Resources, Year-Round
Vaše náplň práce
The Human Resources Intern will be responsible for:
- Publish job ads in various job portals
- Communicate with potential hires and provide them support in recruitment related questions
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set job requirements
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates together with hiring manager
- Track hiring metrics based on set hiring process
- Assists HR with various onboarding tasks
- Participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Will be involved in multitude of office projects, and meetings for the Fairlawn, Office.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Competitive pay
- Hands on experience with the team
- Project experience
- Company lunch and learns
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Currently enrolled in a US accredited degree program for at least another 12 months and can dedicate 12 months toward this internship
- Student of Psychology, Human Relations, Business Administration or equivalent
- Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of a 2.8 or higher
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week during normal business hours (Mon – Fri)
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Good interpersonal skills - must work well on a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening;
Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.