Accounts Payable Associate
Vaše náplň práce
- Posting and processing of invoices for payments
- Generation of GR/IR Report and analyze to resolve GRIR items
- Generation and resolution of blocked invoices
- Posting and assist payment of invoices captured during resolutions of GRIR and blocked invoices
- Support and perform Vendor Reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Identifies s and supports accounts payable process and drive process improvements
- Monitors and executes applicable internal control procedures
- Prepare, update process working instruction and documentations
- Participate and support process migration and process changes
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance or other related courses
- 2-4 years work experience, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience in SAP an advantage but not required
- Can work with teams and stakeholders
- Willingness to learn and have positive attitude towards work
- Hybrid work setup
- HMO upon hire
- Values-based culture
- Work-life balance
- Learning Opportunities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Global Business Services in Manila started in June 2012 as Veyance Technologies Inc. and was acquired by Continental AG in January 2015. On the same year, it legally changed the company name to Continental Global Business Services Manila Inc., which reflects its global presence as a full-fledged subsidiary of ContiTech Division in Continental AG.
GBS Manila is composed of five (5) main work streams, structured to make processes centralized, standardized, and in leveraged technology with the support of IT group, Continental Business Systems & RPA Competence Center.
It provides end-to-end, front-to-back services; from customer service, order management, purchasing, invoice to payment, credit and collection, full finance activities, data management, and HR services including payroll, employee benefits and talent acquisition; all built to meet its customers needs.
Podobná pracovní místa
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Credit and Collection)