Vaše náplň práce
- Validation, identification and completeness of approvals, invoice details and supporting documents based on the standard processes and country specific statutory requirements.
- Responsible in researching and resolving daily issues and escalate as necessary.
- Communicate to vendors and employees including reconciliation and inquiries.
- Responsible for completing the accounts payable month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial close process under strict deadlines.
- Contributes to the Invoice-to-Pay team to meet business objectives with continued encouragement to use critical thinking to utilize the best and most efficient practices.
- Ensures compliance with Accounting Controls and other internal policies and procedures.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting and Finance
- Up to 2 years of work experience of related profession
- Experience with SAP and advanced Excel skills preferred
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership of work
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
Ability to deliver timely and accurate work output in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Hybrid work setup
- HMO upon hire
- Values-based culture
- Work-life balance
- Learning Opportunities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.
Continental Global Business Services in Manila started in June 2012 as Veyance Technologies Inc. and was acquired by Continental AG in January 2015. On the same year, it legally changed the company name to Continental Global Business Services Manila Inc., which reflects its global presence as a full-fledged subsidiary of ContiTech Division in Continental AG.
On Jan 2024, Continental Automotive Business Services (CABS) Hub APAC joined GBS Manila. CABS Hub APAC (formerly known as Finance Service Center Philippines - FSCP), started on 2012. It provides end-to-end accounting services in APAC Region with workstreams: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Master Data Management, Cash Management, General Ledger, Statutory Reporting, and Process Excellence.
Podobná pracovní místa
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Credit and Collection)