BestDrive Accounting Administrative Assistant
Vaše náplň práce
The BestDrive Retail Administrative Assistant is essential to the success of the store. This position assists the Store Manager and maintains the site accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives. Administers the total business processes to include inventory management, receiving and delivery processing, business computer systems (MaddenCo and SAP interface), and customer interaction.
- Process receivables and payables for in-person customer interactions.
- Account reconciliation
- Maintain paper flow of work orders, invoices and other items to receive payment from customers
- Ensure that the front office is organized and maintained so that employees and customers can obtain information needed in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with customers and employees in assessing customer needs.
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Support inbound calls and orders; provide order entry and logistics assistance for the outside sales associates.
- Reconcile monthly inventory
- Administer inventory receiving and deliveries
- Assist with internal and external audit requests.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations in order to meet company demands and expectations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
Required Qualifications: Must be 18 years or older*
- Must be 18 years of age.
- HS Diploma or its equivalent
- Previous work experience with accounting fundamentals and concepts
- Proficiency in planning and organizing tasks, managing priorities, and utilizing available resources to complete tasks within deadline
- Exceptional interpersonal skills needed to effectively interact with different groups of people, including customers, vendors, competitors and employees.
- Excellent phone and customer service skills to interact with internal and external customers.
- Microsoft Office Suite – Excel basics (sort and filter information)
- Some College or millitary experience
- 1+ years experience in the tire industry
- 2+ years accounting experience in account reconciliation and AP/AR
- Microsoft Office - Intermediate
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Work hours are 7:30 -5 Monday – Friday. Saturday and evenings as needed; may have little to no advance notice.
- Office / retail sales counter environment; employee is regularly required to stand, bend, climb, lift and walk.
- Occasionally lift up to 15 lbs.
Why you should apply:
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
BestDrive, a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental, is quickly becoming the top choice among commercial trucking fleets for our high-quality products and exceptional service. BestDrive Commercial Tire Centers specializes in providing fleet customers with innovative tire solutions including award winning Continental and General Tire brand products, innovative commercial solution products such as ContiPressureCheck, and a wide array of multi-brand truck tires to address all market segments. Since our founding in 2012, we presently have 23 locations throughout the United States and continue to rapidly expand our footprint throughout the country