ML Ops Engineer
Vaše náplň práce
Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day. Our Information Technology - Research & Development team is on the cutting edge of all things digitalization – and we want you to join us!
Our IT R&D organization constantly establishes new technology to help R&D Tires design and develop the best-performing and most sustainable tires on the market. Naturally, we work in close partnership with the Tire R&D team to ensure the solutions we build help the Tire team be the most efficient and effective it can be.
If you love to learn, grow and be on the forefront of creating modern technology tools, Continental is the perfect match for you.
In this exciting job you work on the following tasks:
- Industrializing, further developing and operating AI/ML solutions in order to integrate them into Tire R&D process and services;
- Ensuring a scalable and robust infrastructure for the related systems, including cloud-based environments, containerization and orchestration platforms;
- Collaborating with Tire R&D experts and data scientists to understand business challenges and translate them into technical requirements;
- Supporting the development of new predictive models, establishing automated AI/ML pipelines and streamlining the model lifecycle from training and validation to deployment;
- Applying software engineering best practices, including CI/CD and automation, to machine learning;
- Implementing best practices for data science, covering code development, model training and validation/testing, using ML Ops.
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, or related studies;
- Several years of work experience in the field;
- Proven experience in the end-to-end lifecycle management of machine learning models, encompassing development, testing, deployment, and monitoring;
- Proficiency in Python and SQL (R is a plus);
- Familiar with relevant machine learning libraries (e.g., TensorFlow, Pytorch, scikit-learn, pandas);
- Experience with DevOps principles, Agile methodologies and software development lifecycle;
- Experiences with ML Ops tools and frameworks, are a plus;
- Experiences with AWS or Azure, infrastructure-as-code and automation solutions, are a plus;
- Professional working proficiency in English (written and spoken);
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Willingness to work independently;
- Solution-oriented thinking.
Being part of a global IT team of thousands of colleagues working on various innovations and tasks, there is always an opportunity to grow and move into different directions within our corporation.
- Individual development planning based on your personal needs and targets;
- A state-of-the-art tech stack;
- Hybrid working model (on-site and remote);
- Agile and collaborative workstyle;
- An international team across 7 locations in a globally active organization.
If this sounds like a perfect match for you and if you want to become the next supporter of our core values Trust For One Another, Passion to Win and Freedom to Act, we are looking forward receiving your application.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Podobná pracovní místa
Cloud Security Engineer (for AWS & Azure)