Vaše náplň práce
- Support on daily production reports and corrective actions when goals are not met
- Open and clear communication within team members
- Support innovation and 5S activities within the area
- Support on comply with CBS and Continental 5S/Care & Inspect or TPM (Autonomous Maintenance and Preventive Maintenance) procedures.
- Support on completion of daily production reports and corrective actions when goals are not met
Currently doing Bachelors/Masters Degree in related fields
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
Candidates need to attach their internship letter from their university and indicate their internship period
Accept the responsibility and striving for excellence in all work processes and outcomes, honouring organization policies and all regulatory requirements
Understanding and adherence to environmental, safety and health policy, procedures and regulations issued by ESH Department and also to take care of own safety as well as working colleagues within the plant premises
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops intelligent technologies for transporting people and their goods. As a reliable partner, the international automotive supplier, tire manufacturer, and industrial partner provides sustainable, safe, comfortable, individual, and affordable solutions. In 2015, the corporation generated sales of €39.2 billion with its five divisions, Chassis & Safety, Interior, Powertrain, Tires, and ContiTech. Continental currently employs approximately 215,000 people in 55 countries.
We want you at our facility in Alor Setar.