IT Operations Engineer - Talent Systems
Vaše náplň práce
As an IT Operations Engineer focused on Talent Systems, you will play a vital role within Continental's HR-IT team. This position is dedicated to ensuring the smooth operation of our IT services, providing crucial support during rollouts, implementing new demands, and offering consultative solutions to our business teams.
Your tasks will include:
- Management and coordination of the entire operational support chain in alignment with all stakeholders
- Resolution of incidents according the the aligned Service Level Agreements
- Management of the service information flow to stakeholders
- Ownership of Talent Acquisition modules e.g Recruiting, Onboarding, Candidate Relationship Management
- Consulting of stakeholders in terms of requirements assessment, process implementation and service integration
- Configuration of the system according to the aligned requirements
- Optimization of the services, including continuous service improvement (e.g. introduction of technical innovations);
- Verification and safe guarding of the service and process quality;
- Implementation and configuration of demands based on aligned roadmap
- Support projects with interfaces to the owned services and modules;
- Networking, exchange and cooperation with external software providers regarding future product developments.
- Academic degree in Computer Sciences, Business Administration, Business Informatics or similar
- Profound knowledge in IT Service Management (ITIL based)
- Knowledge in project management methodologies (agile is a plus)
- Knowledge and experience with SmartRecruiters Talent Acquisition Suite is a plus.
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication and moderation skills
- Independent, structured, results and customer oriented work method
- Willingness to travel internationally(5-10%)
As HR IT department at Continental, we are responsible for all IT services related to our Employee Lifecyle needs. Beside diverse, exciting and challenging projects around the globe, the remarkable highlight of our organization is the inspiring team spirit. We are working for one another with a high passion to win, celebrating success based on trust and the freedom to act.
If you meet the requirements you will hear from us within the next 15 days.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, Continental develops products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people's lives. The emphasis of our activity is in automotive electronics, drive and chassis technology, as well as electric mobility. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
Podobná pracovní místa
Central Key User Procurement Systems