Patent (IP) Engineer/ Manager (m/f/d) - REF46955Z
Vaše náplň práce
We are looking for you, an Intellectual Property Engineer/ Manager (m/f/diverse), to support our business area Original Equipment Solutions (OESL) at the location Hann. Münden.
The Intellectual Property Engineer/ Manager is responsible for the global implementation and steering of the OESL Patent process and strategy:
- Responsibility for the implementation and execution of the OESL Patent process incl. risk management.
- Lead patent screening & analysis
- Coordinating all patent-related topics in the business area
- First contact for all internal colleagues and external partners for all intellectual property topics
- Lead patent fillings and track invention disclosure progress
- Supporting the development team in freedom to Operate Analysis
- Managing patent portfolio in accordance to business area product portfolio strategy
Are you interested in shaping the future of ContiTech together with a great team?
Please join us and contribute to our goals with your new role as Intellectual Property Engineer/ Manager (m/f/d). Your new place to work is hybrid.
- Academic degree in natural or technical sciences
- Long term working experience (automotive industry desirable)
- Several years working experience in Intellectual Property/Patent Law desirable
- Advanced knowledge of elastomer, metal, and thermoplastic materials and components
- Advanced knowledge of patents and patent fillings as well as dealing with disclosure documents
- Proficient German and English business language skills (written and spoken)
- Working experience within intercultural and global teams desirable
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we not only offer exciting career prospects in a leading global technology company, but also a comprehensive range of additional benefits. These include a company pension scheme, training opportunities, mobile and flexible working models (e.g. sabbaticals) and much more. We support our employees in finding a good work-life balance and promote their professional development.
Click here to find out more about the specific benefits you can expect at Continental and how they can enrich your working life.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber”, the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.
ONE ContiTech – The first choice for material driven solutions.