ContiTech_Distribution Regional Sales Japan, Industrial Solutions APAC
Vaše náplň práce
Ensure the business of One ContiTech product/components/services in the market of the business region "Japan" in compliance with the strategy of the segment in order to achieve targeted results. Lead and organize all relevant activities for the Sales Teams (Area / Channel).
▪ Achievement of budget and other planned financial and non-financial KPIs
▪ Responsible for the analysis of the market trends and environment; analysis of sales, turnover, contribution margin
▪ Responsible for budget planning and forecast planning and acts as interface to Supply Chain Management, Demand Planning and Controlling and initiate countermeasures in case of target deviations
▪ Long-term strategy development and implementation in terms of customer groups and product portfolio.
▪ Customer acquisition and commercial negotiation in alignment with segment strategy;
▪ Escalation of customer issues & specific requests.
▪ Develop and maintain strategic and cooperative relationship with customer.
▪ Representing the regional business to major stakeholder, major customers, Industry Associations, International Trading Groups, government agencies, and similar groups in order to secure the interests.
▪ Represent the regional business at customer events.
・Ensures that all operations are performed in compliance with relevant local, state and federal laws and regulations
▪ Review and evaluation of business results and implementation of needed organisation changes
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in areas such as Sales or Account Management
- Minimum 5 years in Conveyor belt market
- English – the minimum level is acceptable, but improvement should be expected
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.