Application Security Consultant (m/f/diverse)
Vaše náplň práce
As an "Application Security Consultant (m/f/diverse)" you will be working in the central "Group IT Cybersecurity" team with worldwide responsibility for Application Security topics within Continental.
Those will be your future main tasks:
- Evaluate, review, and approve different types of applications ( Client, Mobile, Add - Ins, Web applications and more)
- Review and design internal processes for Cybersecurity evaluation of the applications
- Providing expertise on Cybersecurity technologies to other IT and business teams worldwide in the area of Application Security
- Support technical cybersecurity audits, tests and self-assessments
- Working with the global IT cybersecurity community to continuously improve cybersecurity
- Participation in the definition of guidelines and standards.
- Academic degree in Information Technology or similar qualification
- Several years of experience in IT (Enterprise environment)
- Knowledge about Cybersecurity concepts, architectures, solutions
- Knowledge of applications architectural concepts and technologies (including encryption, interfaces, authentication and authorization concepts)
- Knowledge of Industry Cybersecurity standards like OWASP etc.
- Basic understanding of Software Vulnerabilities handling
- Basic Knowledge in Cloud computing architecture is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Network Infrastructure and Technologies is a plus
- Communication Skills to effectively communicate information to various target groups
- Interest in current technology trends
- Willingness to travel from time to time
We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
If this sounds like a perfect match for you and if you want to become the next supporter of our core values Trust For One Another, Passion to Win and Freedom to Act, we are looking forward receiving your application.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for the sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company provides safe, efficient, smart and affordable solutions for vehicles, machinery, traffic and transportation. Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion in 2021 and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.