SAP ABAP Programmer Intern
Vaše náplň práce
SAP Support Services in the module of Finance and Controlling module
- Provides SAP system support to business users by maintaining and develop ABAP programming
- Monitor and attend to service tickets available in Service desk tools
- pursuing a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent at university
- Software development experience with any programming language
- Good command of the English language
- Capability to take initiative, make decisions and deliver results
- Clear and open communication, creativity
- Preferable 6 months internship period.
Nice to have:
- Financial and Accounting basic concept
• At Continental, we let your ideas shape the future to make a meaningful difference in
the world, and to themselves.
• Opportunity to gain global experience and build networks from international mobility
across our vast organization.
• Competitive salary, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy
generous leave, medical care and a highly competitively staff benefits package.
• We foster our people’s talent so they can master their career journeys and realize
their greatest potential.
• Open, inspiring and rewarding corporate culture
• Flexible working conditions that help you enjoy your work-life balance.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Podobná pracovní místa
Manager – CC eCommerce, Fleet Solutions & Data Science
APAC Functional Proficiency Program - Human Relations Trainee