Junior Software Developer for Component Development - SAM (TM)
Vaše náplň práce
Passive Safety Software team is developing software for restraint system activation in case of road events. We save lives when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident
How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for a passionate SW developer to join us.
As a SW developer in our group you can make your own contribution to the development of the SW for the next generation of airbag control units that will equip the new cars of all the major car manufacturers in the world.
Each engineer enjoys autonomy and has responsibility for his work, developing modules of the complex SW project from requirements analysis through design and coding, to integration and testing.
One of the main challenge is to develop generic SW solutions which will be reused on projects level: development of drivers for HW components, related to new ASICs and uC, complex algorithms for crash detection including Diagnosis and Data Recording functionalities.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Analyze Requirements;
- Create SW Detailed Design;
- Create SW Implementation artifacts;
- Deploy Static Analysis tools to ensure Code Quality;
- Deploy Unit Test Cases or Software Component Testing of the requirements via simulation;
- Support with Automation.
- C programming language;
- University Degree (Computer Science, Informatics);
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems with real time constraints;
- Good to have: knowledge about electronics (HW schematics, uC, ASICS, ADC);
- Good to have: Configuration management knowhow with Git, Rhapsody, DOORS, Jenkins;
- Good/medium English language skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.