HR Business Partner - Support Functions Malaysia
Vaše náplň práce
As a HR Business Partner, you are the central point of contact for all HR topics within your area of responsibility for managers and employees.
By providing expert HR advice, you create a trust building partnership with your internal customers, develop solutions, plan and execute the implementation. You are to be a strategic partner with your business clients and balancing the role of being both a business and employee advocate and ensure best fit and transformation.
▪ Design and executive HR strategy and strategic initiatives for the business
▪ Partner business during transformation and change process to drive the organization design and people aspects of change
▪ Act as business advisor on people matters concerning HR policy and HR labour laws to be fully compliant with local laws and organization policies
HR Service Delivery
▪ Ensure delivery of HR services with support of HR CoEs and shared services (HR OC SEA) in a timely manner with accuracy to enhance employee experience as per defined SLAs
▪ Act as first HR point of contact to employees and managers
▪ Provide regular feedback and work with HR CoEs and shared services for continuous improvement of HR services delivery
Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding
▪Ensure hiring of talent within right competencies as per recruiting standards
▪Support in employer branding initiatives of the location to attract right talent pool
▪Enable smooth onboarding process for new hires to integrate them into the organization
Talent Management & Organizational Development
▪ Identify and fullfil the development needs of employees and managers with support of TMOD responsible
▪ Drive Continental's Talent Management Cycle process in a fair and objective manner
▪ Coach managers and employees in terms of employee competency and career development
▪ Enable succession management for critical roles to ensure talent pipeline as per current and future business needs
▪ Drive OD related topics in line with business direction ensuring agile and effective organization design
Compensation & Benefits
▪ Execute compensation processes including salary increment, incentive payout, salary proposals as per company guidelines
▪ Support C&B responsible for benefits administration in line with benefits policies
▪ Ensure compliance to local laws in terms of wages and mandatory social contributions as stipulated by the govt.
▪Establish two way communication channels between employees and management for creating an open culture in line with Continental's values
▪ Drive employee engagement initiatives as per the focus areas identified based on feedback from various stakeholders
▪ Support S&H responsible in implementing Safety & Health guidelines at the location and promote employee wellness activities.
Education : Degree in Human Resources or relevant fields
Experience : Minimum 3 yrs of experience in HR field with employee and business interface
Project and/or Process Experience : Exposure in driving process improvement initiative and leading projects
Intercultural / International Experience : Exposure in international setup
Language : English
• At Continental, we let your ideas shape the future to make a meaningful difference in
the world, and to themselves.
• Opportunity to gain global experience and build networks from international mobility
across our vast organization.
• Competitive salary, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy
generous leave, medical care and a highly competitively staff benefits package.
• We foster our people’s talent so they can master their career journeys and realize
their greatest potential.
• Open, inspiring and rewarding corporate culture
• Flexible working conditions that help you enjoy your work-life balance.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.