Senior SW Developer
Vaše náplň práce
Experience: 6 to 8 years
- Very strong experience as a SW programmer in Embedded C.
- Good understanding on SW project lifecycle, embedded systems Concepts in Automotive domain
- Very good Experience in Unit and Module Testing (Tools: preferably Cantata) to test his/her code
- Sound knowledge of Autosar stacks
- Good knowledge in UML based design and Development.
- Good understanding of microcontrollers, memory, and HW technologies.
- Develop the solutions based on the SW Architecture given by the Architects.
- Efficiently test the code with Unit and Module testing.
- Integrate the solutions in the actual product with proper desktop testing.
- Religiously follow the Agile ceremonies like Dailies, Planning and Review Retro meeting.
- Good understanding of Embedded Software Development in Automotive domain
- Adaptive to challenging situations
- Experience in using Change management and version management tools (like IMS, Git, GitHub etc).
- Experience of protocols CAN , UDS , J1939, SPI , I2C & Debugging tools like Softune,Lauterbach etc.
- Hands on experience with Rhapsody / Doors.
- Able to plan and organize tasks as per SAFe
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.