Senior Auditor Special Investigations (m/f/d) - REF37020G
Vaše náplň práce
Provide professional fraud investigation services for the EMEA region (participation in other regions as well) with focus on risk management, internal control and corporate governance in all legal entities, BA's and central management functions of the Corporation. The goal is to strengthen the fraud prevention, evaluate (potential) identified fraud cases and to perform case investigations.
- Take on audit leads, ensure effective audit preparation in alignment with respective audit standards and due professional care
- Manage and organize the coordination of external investigation providers and internal stakeholders such as Legal, Compliance, Data Protection, HR, IT, Purchasing and senior management
- Transfer knowledge of Continental's organization and business to external counsels
- Coordinate forensic analysis with Group Data Protection and IT in respect of country-specific data protection regulations. If required, align with external legal advisors for data protection
- Propose disciplinary measures. Manage alignment with business area, group functions and if required with internal and external labour lawyers
- Perform project cost controlling
- Analyze and provide information for official authorities
- Develop recommendations to strengthen anti-fraud controls and to improve controls and efficiency of areas being audited
- Prepare special/investigation reports and distribution to the relevant stakeholders
- Coach and train team members, give guidance on methods and practices
- Represent the Special Investigation team within the Group
- Bachelor/Master in business administration or Law; Certification as Fraud Examiner helpful
- Multiple years of working experience with at least three years of audit related experience / Compliance and antitrust experience is a plus
- Experience in compliance / legal or auditing
- Excellent project management skills as well as clear report writing skills
- Good judgment combined With the ability to precisely describe and professionally present complex context
- Competent handling of MS Office-programs
- Business Fluent English language skills (written and spoken), German language skills desirable, additional language advantageous
- Strong analytic skills
- High motivation and willingness to learn, as well as entrepreneurial mindset and acting
- Self-confident appearance
- Team and communication skills
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international - approx. 50%)
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.