Website Manager (m/f/diverse) - REF35471T
Vaše náplň práce
As a team member of the ContiTech Group Sector Central Function HR & Communications, you create value by a central website approach, supporting the national and international marketing communication works with profound expert knowledge and guidance for all stakeholders involved.
- Are responsible for our channel and communication strategy for www.continental-industry.com
- Oversee the functionality of our sector website, evaluating and managing general website performance and updates regularly
- Develop, maintain, and update central sector specific website content.
- Ensure a consistent messaging and look and feel (UI/UX) according to sector brand standards together with our central Brand Manager and our Business Area Marketing Managers
- Prioritize website feature requests and support regular A/B tests in collaboration with our Communications Performance Analyst and Performance Marketing Manager
- Ensure full compliance of the website with all laws and regulations
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites
- Build and foster close partnerships with legal, data protection, and other relevant interfaces
- Take part in relevant councils on group level
- Consult our Business Area Website Managers in terms of 2nd and 3rd line brand websites
- Manage our central domain portfolio and develop a global domain strategy (long-term) together with our Brand Manager
- Select and manage relevant service providers
- University degree in the field of Communications, Marketing or comparable qualifications
- Several years of experience in Marketing and/or Communications and in working within international teams
- Experienced in complex matrix organizations
- Fluent German and English language skills, written and spoken
- High level of competence in website management, search engine optimization and UI/UX design:
- Website Architecture & Management Skills
- Search Engine Optimization Skills
- UI/UX Experience
- Experience in Working with Content Management Systems
- Communications Technologies and Software Knowledge according to Job Requirements
- Audience and Channel Understanding
- High level of commitment and understanding of different stakeholder communication requirements
- Hands-on-mentality and decision-making skills
- High level of resilience and the ability to adapt quickly to changing conditions
- Strategical thinking capabilities and project management skills
- Presentation skills
- Driven by structuredness and the willingness to clarify
- Ability to build and move within organizational independent networks
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits. Click here to find out more.
Sie wollen mit uns Gas geben? Starten Sie durch und bewerben Sie sich jetzt!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.
Podobná pracovní místa
Social Media Manager (m/f/diverse) - REF38598W
Praktikum – Marketing & Communications - REF34784Q
Manager Internal Relations (m/w/d) - REF16045S
Praktikum - Communications/Interne Kommunikation - Social Media REF22524J