Chief Manager - Payroll, India
Vaše náplň práce
Role holder will be leading HR Shared Services team members supporting end2end payroll services for all legal entities & locations within India. You will be responsible for delivery of payroll & other related services as per service level agreements with a high degree of quality and drive continuous improvement and transformation.
- End to end execution of payroll services for all legal entities & locations which includes validation of workings made by team members, vendors and authorization of fund transfer for salary remittance.
- Finalize reports required for internal teams (Finance & other location leaders) and Statutory Reports (eg. PF, ESI, PT & Income Tax)
- Administration of pension & other retiral benefits such as Superannuation – including monthly remittances, settlement of withdrawal claims & actuarial evaluation
- Processing off-cycle payments for reimbursements like LTA and special payments like Bonus, Marketing Incentive,
- Lead engagement with Internal & External Auditor/s reviewing payroll services, maintain satisfactory process and implement corrective & preventive actions based on audit results
- Identify measures for process improvements proactively and implement changes as & when required
- Conduct Periodic audits internally within Payroll team to identify process gaps and areas of improvement
- Timely closure of Full & Final settlement for separated employee & take measures for settlement of dues to company including legal proceeding
- Responsible for statutory compliance and facilitate process for transfer for
- Engage with payroll vendor for seamless delivery of payroll process & timely deposits to all stakeholders
- Responsible to offer seamless employee experience in Payroll & related areas of HR function – timely & accurate payment and speedy response to employee queries
- Quarterly & Annual reporting of data to statutory authorities on contributions, publish MIS reports internally & externally and delivery of Form 16 to employees annually.
- Guide & coach team members for delivery of regular services and competency development for future roles in HR Delivery Center
Educational Qualification: Post-Graduate in HR/MBA-HRM
Experience: 15+ years of experience in Payroll function within India.
Experience in multi location & multi entity set up is highly preferred.
This position requires high level of integrity, confidentiality, high degree of job knowledge, expertise in payroll modules (eg. SAP/Success Factors) and working knowledge on external payroll platforms from vendor.
Highly competent in MS Excel & MS Powerpoint and ability to adopt next generation tools on Automation and Power BI dashboards
Ability to learn quickly and drive decision making in country & global process stakeholders.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
In India, Continental operates across 10 locations which include World Class R&D Center in Bangalore and 7 manufacturing plants across the country. Across all these locations, we employ over 8000 employees and growing significantly within the country.