Team Leader Display Engineering CR
Vaše náplň práce
- Responsible for leading and mentoring a Engineering team for display or plastic solutions on technical topics to achieve expected project results
- Plans and monitors the execution of all activities/tasks to meet deadlines in accordance with client requirements
- Responsible for technical solutions of his team and technical development within the project
- Identifies and provides information to the direct superior regarding the necessary technical equipment, trainings and business trips
- Organizes regular team meetings to communicate administrative topics and information related to the project
- Team interface to next levels of management and other teams within the department
- Participates in the process of recruiting new team members (e.g. participates in interviews as a technical evaluator)
- He/she is responsible for ensuring that the competences and abilities of the employees of his/her team are at the level required by the job, by setting goals and proposing technical and soft skills for his/her employees
- Responsible for ensuring improvements in his area of expertise, processes and procedures.
- University degree in mechanical engineering, electronical engineering, or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in automotive
- Minimum 1 year of experience on leading positions
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a global environment
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.