Professional/ Registered Mechanical Engineer
Vaše náplň práce
- Review and creation of concept design, mechanical plans and specifications.
- Performs site inspection/survey (due diligence works) prior to creation plans and specs.
- Prepares tender documents including but not limited to: plans, bid specification, functional specifications, BOQ templates, timeline, etc.
- Prepares material and labor cost estimates for budgetary and feasibility studies.
- Attend pre-bid, evaluate tender, prepare justification and recommends winning Bidder
- Coordinates with end users, contractors, and suppliers regarding all matters relative to the completion of construction of assigned project/s.
- Point person for monitoring and execution of the project, as assigned.
- Approves shop drawings, material submittals, methodologies, Calculations, commissioning plans and other documents for project execution.
- Performs Quality control , punch listing and attend T&C
- Evaluates accomplishment in construction works and prepare recommendations for payment to contractors/ suppliers for approval by Project Lead.
- Safe keeps all the plans, specifications, permits, and all other related documents for the assigned project/s.
- Candidate must be a licensed Mechanical Engineer.
- At least three (3) years related work experience in Construction or Project Management
- With design experience in HVAC, fire protection, process piping, Sanitary and plumbing
- Experience and familiar with Industrial business process
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- With strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption. Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology. The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.